- 2 cans of Organic Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 2 Egg Yolks- Organic Free Range- Soy Free
- 1/4-1/3 cup of Organic Golden Monk (or sub- Erythritol or Xylitol. Taste the mix before freezing for sweetness)
- 2-4 Tblsp of Organic Grass Fed Butter- melted ( I love my butter, so I use 4 Tblsp)
- 2-3 tsp of Organic Cinnamon
- 1-2 Tblsp of Raw Organic Cacao Powder ( the more cacao added will be slightly more bitter)
- Dash – 1 tsp Organic Chipotle Powder or Cayenne ( Chipotle is a little more smokey flavor)
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp of Pink Salt
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth and fully mixed. Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and follow directions for the machine. My lil machine takes about 20 mins to freeze the ice cream while churning. If you don’t have an ice cream maker, you can pour the mixture into a high sided pan (e.g bread pan). It just won’t have the churned texture of soft serve, however, you can easily use an ice cream scoop to portion it out.
When the ice cream is frozen then remove from the maker or freezer and serve. YUMMMMM!